Friday, January 15, 2010

Introduction

This is my third(!) blog - but one that will be specialized and focused. As I walk around I tend to keep my eye on the ground and find money - pennies, nickels, dimes, sometimes bills of various denominations.

This blog will attempt to document my money finds so that over time we can figure out how much I am actually collecting. I have probably collected close to $1 over the past two months but I cannot document that.

This blog is my attempt at documentation.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2010 at 1:45 AM , Blogger gat said...

1) Put me down for a dime found in the Beechwood shopping center parking lot.
2) Will you also report on money you know you lost?
3) And what about non-U.S. money?

 
At January 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Craig said...

I found very little money in Germany last summer. I think I found one ten euro cent piece in ten days. Either people have little money to waste or the Euro is more valued than our penny/nickel/dimes?

I head to Hong Kong next week and will be on the look-out for stranded change over there.

I will report on money I drop and don't recover, but I couldn't report on all the money I have lost - especially given the rough times in the market!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home